- Design new signage that aligns with your Fall 2019 marketing campaign.
- Engage your target audience with a promoted Fall 2019 offering.
- Build customer loyalty and engagement to foster repeat business.
You’re standing in front of the whiteboard in your conference room making plans for your goals for the fall. The team is gathered. The ideas are flowing. Coffee is likely involved.
Later, you’re back in your office thinking about which lane to choose.
Which customers are you going to target? Where is the biggest opportunity for growth? Where can you find wins now to accelerate 2020 business growth plans? And, most importantly, where is there an opportunity to leapfrog your competition in the market?
Once you decide on the strategy and get universal support and buy-in from your team, it’s time to support that strategy with new signs for the fall season. Prepare to tell your customers you mean business!
Promote Your Big Marketing Campaign
What’s your big campaign theme for Fall 2019? Make sure you purchase new signs or banners engaging your target audience.
- Integrate bright, eye-catching visuals into your new signage to attract customers to your business.
- Make sure the text is crisp and clear to properly present and enhance your message.
- Be time-sensitive to Fall 2019. Make it clear to your customers that you are focused on this season (not Fall 2018!).
Highlight Your Seasonal Special or Offering
Pro Tip: When deciding on your seasonal offer, make sure it aligns with the strategy to grow your business by boosting a product or service that will generate wins for your company — whether it’s more revenue, higher profits, or grabbing market share from your competition.
After making the decision, use A-Frame signs or banner stands to announce the special offer this fall season.
- Make the offer prominent in your sign design.
- Reinforce the central message of your Fall 2019 marketing campaign.
- Use strong visuals (images, graphics, and text) to draw in your audience.
Close the Deal with On-Site Messages!
It’s not enough to merely target customers to engage with your company. You need to close the deal by converting an interested customer into a sale!
Use on-site signage such as tabletop stands to reinforce the message to your customers that they are making a wise decision purchasing your product or service. (Some customers just need an extra nudge!)
- Highlight a customer testimonial that reassures your new customer.
- Encourage follow-up engagement — invite your customers to download an App, subscribe to your eNews, or follow you on social media.
- Announce a Fall 2019 promotion for repeat customers to increase repeat business.
Work with eSigns to Grow Your Business
Our team truly enjoys working with business owners to align business objectives and marketing campaigns with new signage.
You can use our free online design tools and templates or upload your team’s own print-ready design files on our website to complete your order.
If you prefer a one-on-one conversation to make sure all of your bases are covered with new signage for Fall 2019, please contact our team directly. We can help you complete the order over the phone and turn that big promotional idea into real business opportunities to surpass your competition!