OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
The eSigns.com Black Friday Color Conundrum Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) will begin on December 17, 2015 and end on December 30, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is sponsored by eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC (“Sponsors”). Sponsors reserve the right to extend or shorten the Sweepstakes Period at their sole discretion. This Sweepstakes will be conducted exclusively online via email. One (1) winner, randomly selected from all those who “voted” for the “winning color”, will be awarded a $500 eSigns.com gift card, at the selection and discretion of the Sweepstakes judges.
HOW TO ENTER:
Legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the USA who are 18 years of age or older will be able to take part in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, participants must do the following:
To be eligible to win, voters must send an email to Vote@eSigns.com and vote for their favorite new color for Black Friday before 10:00 pm CST on December 30, 2015. Voters must select from the following list of colors: blue, green, yellow, red, orange, fuchsia, and purple.
1. Voters must submit their entries via email by the submission deadline to be considered by the Sweepstakes administrators.
2. One entry per email during the Sweepstakes Period will be allowed.
3. Comments included in the email message must be “family friendly” and appropriate for all audiences in the sole judgment of the Sponsors and the Sweepstakes administrators.
4. By voting and entering this Sweepstakes, each participant represents and warrants to be bound by the Official Sweepstakes rules.
5. Comments may not be patently offensive, illegal, pornographic or obscene, or similarly inappropriate in Sponsors’ sole discretion.
6. Comments must not contain any profanity, obscene language, lewd or sexual content, references or graphics.
7. Comments may not infringe upon any rights of any third party including without limitation, copyright, trademark and right of publicity or privacy.
8. Comments must not contain: unnecessary violence, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious groups, humiliate other people (publicly or otherwise), or otherwise assault or threaten others.
9. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s online vote, the vote will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the email account at the time the vote was made.
1. The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 states of the USA who are 18 years of age or older at the time of Sweepstakes registration.
2. Employees of eSigns.com, Digimagination, LLC, its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Sweepstakes.
3. Voters agree to abide with any applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
1. If the winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety, and another winner may be randomly selected at the discretion of the sweepstakes sponsor.
2. Prize will consist of one (1) $500.00 (five hundred dollar) eSigns.com Gift Card, which may be used on regularly priced merchandise from the eSigns.com product portfolio and freight costs.
3. No substitution of the prize is offered, no transfer of the prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by the sponsor in its sole discretion.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by eSigns.com. Each winner or selected entrant will be notified by email and/or phone within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g., date of drawing). Each winner or selected entrant will then have thirty (30) days to respond with their information. If the winner or selected entrant is unable to be contacted within thirty (30) days after being selected (e.g. drawing date), is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize that prize will be forfeited and if time permits, at the discretion of the Sweepstakes sponsor / and or Sweepstakes administrator, an alternate entrant may be selected as the winner by random drawing from among the remaining entries.
5. If, in the sole opinion of eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC, there are an insufficient number of votes during the Sweepstakes Period, prizes may not be awarded.
1. Prize winners will be declared using an electronically-generated, random entry selection program within 48 hours following the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
2. Prize winners will be notified by-mail and/or by phone.
3. The winner’s entry and name may also be used for promotion by eSigns.com without restriction.
4. All decisions made by esigns.com or Digimagination, LLC’s management or any Sweepstakes Sponsor regarding any aspect of this Sweepstakes are final.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize (prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged).
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from eSigns.com during a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible voters participating during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. By participating in the Sweepstakes, all participants agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation. By entering this Sweepstakes, each participant agrees to comply with these Official Sweepstakes Rules and the decisions of eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC and or Sweepstakes sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the Sweepstakes.
6. eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC retain the right to disqualify any voter if all Sweepstakes rules are not followed.
7. By accepting the prize, the voters acknowledge that eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. Any information collected by registering to enter the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
9. eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any voter to complete or continue an internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, including any injury or damage to any computer arising from or relating to participation in this Promotion. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. In addition, eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, corrupted, illegible or incomplete Sweepstakes entries. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
10. eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, errors in any printing or posting of these officials rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or distribution of any prizes.
11. This Sweepstakes is not in any way sponsored, endorsed, or administrated by, or associated with and search engine, internet provider, or social media platform. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to the Sponsors.
12. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of the Sweepstakes is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts, criminal acts of third parties, an insufficient number of qualified Sweepstakes entries, or any other causes beyond eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC’s control which, in the sole opinion of eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC, corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at their sole discretion.
13. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, eSigns.com and Digimagination, LLC reserve the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney's fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.