Choose from Our Large Collection of Custom Vinyl Banners
Choose from a Variety of Mesh Banners
Advertise and Get Noticed With Vinyl Banners and Mesh Banners
Even with the popularity of digital advertising nowadays, nothing beats the effect of traditional banners in reaching your community. They’re inexpensive, durable, reusable, and easy to store. Whether you need them for an event, product promotion, or an announcement, eSigns offers high-quality, professionally printed banners at a competitive price point.
We offer a wide range of material options for your custom vinyl banners. Select one that fits your needs best:
- 13 oz. Smooth vinyl – Our basic vinyl material. This material is best for general use. It has a slightly glossy finish that works best for image-heavy designs.
- 13 oz. Matte vinyl – This material is ideal for text-heavy prints. The matte finish doesn’t reflect too much light, making it the perfect material for step and repeat banners to minimize glare from camera flashes.
- 13 oz. No-curl vinyl – First impressions matter. No-curl vinyl works well for free standing banners, such as table front banners, pole banners, retractable banners, or X-stands.
- 18 oz. Heavyweight vinyl – When you need a banner or demanding environments, or require a material that looks more luxurious, our premium heavyweight material is the answer.
- 8 oz. Mesh vinyl – The mesh material lets wind pass through, giving the banner wind-resistant properties. This has a 70/30 airflow ratio, so intricate designs are not recommended.
- Premium 12 oz. Mesh vinyl – This material is thicker and more durable than the standard mesh material. It also has a higher 90/10 airflow ratio which gives you the ability to print more complicated artwork designs.
Choosing the Right Banner for you
With vinyl banners, the world is your oyster! Vinyl is an extremely versatile material that has all manner of applications. Here are some of the most popular ways to use these banners:
Church – Church announcements use vinyl banners the most. Sunday school, and fundraisers use church banners on a daily basis. Retractable banners and X-stands are used as directional signage for prayer meetings and support groups.
School Functions – Graduation banners are one of the most popular uses for school. Step and repeat banners are also perfect during prom or other school socials.
Business Conventions – Advertise your business loud and proud during conventions or tradeshows. Use a heavyweight banner as your backdrop and add a table front banner to look even more professional
Farmers Markets – Table front banners help you decorate your booth with your business name while retractable banners or X-stands can focus on special offers or value propositions.
Sports Events – Mesh banners are perfect for outdoors sporting events such as little league, football, or lacrosse. Even in windy areas, your banner will stand tall in tip-top shape.
Retail stores – Use window banners to announce special sales, promotions, or new arrivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do vinyl banners last?
With proper care and maintenance, vinyl banners can last up to 5 years.
Will your vinyl banners fade with sunlight?
We use UV-cured ink in our printing process which minimizes fading of color, text, and images on vinyl banners. Continuous, long-term exposure to sunlight may lead to slight loss of color over time.
Are vinyl banners easy to set up?
Yes, they are. Our vinyl and mesh banners come with grommets for easy hanging. Choose from ropes, bungee cords, banner stands, or even zip ties to hang them in place. Our table and window banners come packaged with suction cups for easy installation.
Do you offer free templates for banner printing?
Yes, we do. The Banner Baron has a fine collection of free banner templates to build your design on. Choose from the wide selection of industry ideas or seasonal events. You can use these to create a completely custom banner. Use our online design tool to add images, copy, colors, and shapes. Once you’re done with your design, click save and proceed with the order process.
What is the Banner Baron’s Goof Proof Guarantee?
That is eSigns’ commitment to our customer’s satisfaction. If you’re unsatisfied with your order, the Banner Baron will replace it, no matter who goofed up. Once you receive your order, immediately inspect it and let us know within 24 hours if something is not right with the quality of your order. We’ll make it right ASAP. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-494-5850, and we'll respond right away.