Roll Labels and Stickers
Get Your Branding on a Roll With Custom Roll Labels and Stickers
Keep your branding consistent with custom roll labels and stickers. If you want to bring more attention to your business, custom roll labels are the perfect choice for a finishing touch to product packaging, giveaways, gifts, and more. Best recommended for higher-volume inventories, using rolls is less wasteful and is faster to apply, whether you choose to do it by hand, through a label dispenser, or with an automatic label applicator.
At eSigns, we can help you increase brand awareness and get more people hyped about your brand. We offer a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, for roll labels and stickers, as well as multiple customization options for you to choose from.
Go Beyond Packaging With Roll Labels and Stickers
While roll labels and stickers are mostly used for packaging, they can also be used in other ways. Here are some of them:
- Events. Whether it’s trade shows, conferences, conventions, or any other big event, you can use labels as entry stubs or name tags to stick on people’s clothing instead of the usual ticket stub or stamps. You can also use them as part of your souvenir kit.
- Mailing. Mailing out invitations? Custom labels and stickers are great for decorating and adding a personal touch to your invitations. You can also use these labels to seal your envelopes.
- Gifts. If you’re handing out gifts or gift certificates, custom labels and stickers can make your present even more valuable. Instead of printing out gift cards, use custom labels and stickers to write a short message to your recipients.
Material Options for Custom Roll Labels and Stickers
- White Premium Sticker Paper – made of paper material, has a permanent adhesive, writable, great for refrigeration and indoor use.
- White BOPP (Indoor) – made of polypropylene material, has a permanent adhesive, writable, dishwasher- and microwave-safe, oil- and chemical-resistant, and great for refrigeration, indoor use, and outdoor use.
How to Order Your Custom Roll Labels and Stickers
Ordering custom roll labels and stickers is easy at eSigns! Just follow these three steps:
- Choose the size, shape, material, and color you prefer in the product calculator.
- Click the “Upload My Design” or “Use Online Design Tool” button to customize your roll label.
- After uploading the design, the browser will redirect you to your cart. In your cart, you can set the order quantity you want and get an estimate of the total price.
If you’re printing roll labels in bulk, don’t worry — we offer quantity discounts! Save more, when you order more. You can check the discounts we offer and the turnaround time underneath the design upload button.
Add Die Cutting to Your Roll Labels and Stickers
Our custom roll labels are available in die-cut shapes such as: rectangle (rounded corners), square (rounded corners), circle, and oval. You can also go for a custom shape if you want your labels to stand out more.
To add a contour effect to your custom labels and stickers, check out these steps:
- Once your artwork has been finalized in the design tool, indicate where the dieline will be upon checkout.
- If you want your design to extend to the dieline of the label, make the image extend at least 1/8” beyond the label.
- If you prefer a white border around your label, make the white border at least 1/8” wide.