Metal A-Frame Signs
36” x 24”
18” x 24”
28” x 22”
Dry Erase Marker Board, Black
Dry Erase Marker Board, White
36" x 24"
Sturdy Metal A-Frame Signs for Anywhere
Metal sidewalk A-Frame signs are an excellent choice for businesses looking for a way to advertise or communicate information in a cost-effective manner. The actual sign panels can be changed with ease, and the metal frames help keep your signs stable and secure.
Metal construction means that with proper care, these signs can endure many years of outdoor use and still stand strong. In areas prone to stronger winds, some businesses and organizations opt for our Springer metal frames, which allow the sign panel to sway in the wind while the base stays put. This saves you from the need to go outside and deal with toppled signs. We also have signs with round, heavier metal bases that can withstand mild to moderate winds without toppling over.
A-frame signage made from metal is a more affordable and eco-friendly alternative to plastic sandwich signs. Thanks to their weight, these metal frames are inherently windproof and stable without the need for sand or water ballasts. Metal A-frames are also easier to stow away since there’s no solid backing.
Maximize Your Marketing With Metal A-Frame Signs
Metal A-frames provide a lot of versatility and can be used in a variety of ways. Since the coroplast sign panels are interchangeable, you can print different panels to change your messaging as you see fit even on a daily basis. With their black powder coating, the frames blend well for indoor and outdoor use. Some of their popular uses include:
- Sidewalk advertising – Use metal A-frames provide brand awareness and catch the attention of passers-by. Works best for businesses with obscure or elevated locations or have small spaces.
- Warning signs – Create attention and ensure that your message is heard loud and clear. Warning signs for hazardous areas or school zones provide important information for people in the vicinity.
- Promotional use – Got a sale, a new product, or a special offer? Let customers, both old and new, know about it. Even if it’s a seasonal offer, you can quickly change sign panels to reflect your message.
- Roadside directional signage – Metal A-frames can be used to direct traffic – whether it’s to help motorists navigate the road better, or to give helpful directions to your store. Use a high-visibility design and striking colors for maximum impact.
- Events management – Black metal A-frames are perfect for events. Whether used for weddings, birthdays, tradeshows, or conventions, provide information guests may need. One an event is done, you can switch out the sign panels and reuse the frames.
- Restaurants and cafes – Use metal A-frames for cost-effective outdoor advertising. Display the menu, daily specials, or new promotions. You can quickly change the sign panels to change menus depending on availability of ingredients or dishes.