Posted in Promos
He taught you how to ride a bike, stick up for yourself, and to spit farther than any kid should. He is the household grillmaster, the pokerface champ, and the worst texter on the planet. You’ve learned many lessons from him and his guidance– now it’s time to return the favor for all of the times he’s bailed you out of less-than-perfect situations without telling mom. Make your dad feel like the king of the world this Father’s Day (June 21st!) with a little help from eSigns.com! We have few tricks up our sleeves that will help you surprise dad this Father’s Day:
1. Create a colorful Customized Banner to tell him “Happy Father’s Day!” in an awesome way.
2. Dot the yard with custom Yard Signs that list all of the things you learned from him (after you mow it for him first!).
3. Create personal Canvas Prints of the two of you. He’ll love them forever– just like the ashtray you made him in grade school or the coffee cup you painted for him in art class.
4. Make your own Custom Coasters for him to rest his cold drinks on. They’ll get plenty of use this summer!
5. Does your dad drive a hot rod? Make him a super cool personalized Parking Sign that he can hang in his man cave (if mom doesn’t allow it on the drive way).
6. Help him cheer on his favorite teams with Wall Decals of his favorite sports!
Fathers help guide us and teach us in ways we often take for granted. Think of all the times he’s put himself last. Before the opportunity passes you by, put dad first. Get his soft side to show with a heart-warming gift from eSigns.com, and don’t forget to tell him how much you love and appreciate him!