Cheap Banners - Affordable Advertising, Always.
Cheap Banners. Superior Quality.
Effective advertising need not be expensive. eSigns offers high-quality vinyl material at a competitive price point. Our top-of-the-line printing technology lets us provide affordable products at a consistent level of quality each and every time. Whether you need a single banner for an impromptu event, or require hundreds for an extensive advertising campaign, we can make it happen quickly, efficiently, and inexpensively.
Our cheap banners don’t skimp on quality. We use UV-cured ink to boost fading resistance. Each vinyl banner we print comes with nickel grommets as standard. Heat welded hemming is also included, free of charge.
Choosing the Right Banners for Your Message and Budget
We provide a wide selection of cheap banners perfect for any requirement – whether it’s for indoor or outdoor use, hung or on a stand, or printed on one or two sides. Choose one that fits your needs best.
13 oz. Gloss Vinyl Banners – The glossy surface gives an intense pop of color. Perfect for announcements and image heavy designs.
13 oz. Matte Banners – The matte finish minimizes glare and reflections, making this the ideal material for step and repeat banners and photo backdrops.
18 oz. Heavy Duty Vinyl – Extra thick vinyl banner material that excels in demanding environments.
8 oz. Mesh Banners - Mesh vinyl lets air pass through, which prevents tearing and unsightly billowing in windy conditions.
Pole Banners – Best used for outdoors, pole banners add brand visibility on street and lamp posts.
Retractable Banners – Ideal as a complementary display during tradeshows, conferences, and events.
eSigns offers banners of any size for any budget. Below is a pricing chart for our standard sized banners. These are the base prices we offer which includes nickel grommets on all four corners, heat welded hemming, and 2-business-day turnaround time. If you require vinyl banners not included in the price chart, let us know and we’ll print if for you.
Reusing and Upcycling Your Banners
Design to Save
The easiest and best way to save on banner printing is to reuse them. Vinyl banners can last up to five years and is resistant to fading even when used outdoors. The key is to create a design that’s timeless and won’t get dated even with continuous use.
- Avoid putting dates – Adding a calendar date to vinyl banners guarantees that it won’t get used again. At the very least, print the calendar month but avoid adding the exact day and year. For example, stick with ‘Happy Valentine's Day’ instead of ‘Happy Valentine's Day 2021’. This way, you can reuse the banner on a yearly basis.
- Stay away from trends – Cashing in on trends may give your business traction in the short run, but you run the risk of it not aging well, making your marketing materials obsolete and unusable. You can join fads digitally. For traditional marketing, it’s best to stick with the classics.
- The magic of maintenance – While vinyl banners are extremely durable, they still benefit from routine maintenance in order to make them last longer. Regularly wipe away dust, dirt, and even mold that might have accumulated to ensure that your banner is always in tip-top shape.
- Roll it – When storing vinyl banners to reuse for another day, it’s better to roll it instead of folding. When stored folded for a long time, unsightly creases on a vinyl banner will be hard to remove. You also run the risk of the print cracking.
Upcycle Your Vinyl Banners
While vinyl banners aren’t recyclable, they have infinite uses when upcycled. Upcycling refers to creatively reusing discard, such as vinyl banners, to create new products with different uses. Here are a couple of DIY ideas to upcycle your old vinyl banners:
- Tote Bags – Bag patterns for vinyl material are aplenty online. All you need are scissors, a sewing kit, and you can turn old vinyl banners into waterproof bags that you can take to the grocery store.
- Coasters and Placemats – Banners can also be repurposed for dining. Cut them up, stitch to reinforce, and you have DIY coasters and placemats that wipes away clean in seconds.
- Wallet – The durability of vinyl shines with items that you use on an everyday basis, such as wallets and coin purses.