Open for Business While
A Message from the Duke of Digits
OPEN FOR BUSINESS WHILE UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
Ever seen a sign like that before? I saw one a couple of weeks ago at a favorite hotel of mine.
A sign like that means that the place where you shop, eat, drink, play, sleep or whatever is making ongoing improvements but is still ready to provide whatever product or service you normally get from them. It's also a heads up to customers that things may be a bit rocky for a short time.
And that's what's happening at eSigns.
When we bought eSigns over 6 years ago, we made a promise to our team and our customers to stay on our toes, looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it.
During that time, we've monitored thousands of reports, requests, and suggestions from our customers and our staff on challenges they encountered while ordering from eSigns.
About a year ago, with those comments in mind, we engaged one of the top web development companies in the US to conduct a major overhaul to our eSigns website. We planned to roll out these dramatic improvements over the coming year.
- You're going to notice some changes to the look of our site.
- You're going to see some things in different places than they used to be.
- You may encounter some things moving a little slower and some other things following a slightly different online path.
- You may observe an "operational hiccup" or two while we make these adjustments, but we will do our best to make sure they are resolved quickly.
- You're going to LOVE how our new website makes designing, ordering, and completing your purchase of signs and banners!
Remember that hotel stay I mentioned a moment ago? I had to park in a different place than I usually do. One of the elevator bays was closed. There were some construction barriers in the lobby that made my walk to breakfast a tiny bit longer. But, I was attended to by the same wonderful people at check-in, I had a great night's sleep on the hotel's fabulous sheets and pillows, and my two eggs over hard with a lightly toasted bagel at breakfast were perfect. Just like they always are.
This is an exciting time for all of us at eSigns and we want you to be a part of it. As you continue to use our website, we hope that you will pass along anything you see that still needs work, along with anything that you especially like (or dislike). Reach me at Roy@eSigns.com.
BTW, I also have two "cures" for real hiccups if you'd like to hear them.
Thanks again for watching and helping us grow!
The Duke of Digits