Lay your wall decal flat for about an hour prior to installation to allow the material to relax and flatten after shipping.
1. Lift the upper edge of the liner away from the vinyl and fold back approximately 3-6 inches (depending on the size of the graphic).
2. Carefully position the decal so that it is properly aligned on all sides, then press the upper corners in place using light pressure.
3. Using your hand or a soft plastic squeegee, lightly press the film in place.
4. Working from the top of the graphic to the bottom, continue by peeling away more of the liner and applying light pressure to the decal. Continue in this manner until the liner is completely removed and the decal is in place.
5. Finally, squeegee the decal from the center and work outward in all directions.