Pros and Cons Using Banners and Signs
When it comes to banners signs, you need to take your time to decide whether or not they’re right for you. However, what you may not realize is that you also need to be able to decide what’s good and bad about them before you decide if they’re right for you.
Pros of banner signs:
1. They’re durable. You can use the same banner signs for several years and get more than your money’s worth back in advertising benefits. Not to mention that since you can use them for years, you don’t have to worry about replacing for quite a while.
2. They’re waterproof and weatherproof. This means that you don’t have to worry about how many hours your banners are left out in the sun. All that you have to do is make sure that they don’t get struck by lightening. (Although, this is highly unlikely, and, honestly…if it gets hit, it’s hit.)
3. Next, if you choose the option, you can have your banners printed in UV resistant ink. This helps to keep the sun from fading not only the words, but the pictures as well on your vinyl banners!
4. They’re completely customizable. You can choose to have photos, the font that is used, the color of the font, the background color, and a variety of other things to go on your banners. You have no limits!
Cons of banner signs:
1. They are recyclable and they do last a long time, but unfortunately they are made out of the most difficult type of plastic to recycle. This can be a bit of a bummer, but remember how long they last.
2. They aren’t lightening-proof. Humorous and self explanatory.
3. If you don’t have a credit card, you can’t order them online. This may be a problem for some since ordering banner signs offline is by far a lot more convenient than going to the store.