FAQs - Damaged Signs or Products
DAMAGED SIGNS OR PRODUCTS
• I've received my order, and one (or more) of my signs arrived damaged. What steps are involved in taking care of the problem and replacing the damaged sign(s)?
Whenever possible, we ask that you contact us within 24 hours of delivery about any problems with your eSigns.com order.
Please take digital photos of any damaged signs or products (and the box they were packed in if the box was also damaged). Customer Service personnel will ask that you send-in photos of the damaged items as a required part of process, so if you can have these digital photos ready when you contact us, a potential delay may be avoided.
eSigns.com products and signs which are damaged in shipping are covered by the Banner Baron's Goof Proof Policy.
The normal resolution under the Goof Proof Policy is the replacement or refund of the problem sign or order.
Please note that signs that a customer has asked to have printed "as-is" are not covered by this policy for print quality issues.
Please note also that banners that have wind slits cut into them by eSigns.com are not covered by this policy for any damage caused due to the wind slits themselves when using the banner.
Don't see what you're looking for? Try one of the categories below:
Browse by Category
ORDER YOUR BANNERS NOW
More Knowledge Base Articles
- Vinyl Banner Comparison Chart
- The Ultimate Vinyl Banner Installation Guide
- Importance of Properly Making Vinyl Banners
- Tips Cleaning Vinyl Signage
- Preserving Vinyl Banners
- How to Set-up Jumbo Backdrop Stands
- How to Set-up Double Step Retractable Banners
- How to Set-up Economy Retractable Banners
- How to Set-up L Stand Banners
Customer Service personnel are available during our service & support hours (all times Eastern):